Posts by bennyboo123
128 posts total, newest first.
Packet Sniffing + Sendingin Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Simple code to receive packets from AQ3D. I use this in Game's Update() void, but you can ideally use it anywhere you want as long as it's being rapidly called
Credits: Styx
Ready to paste code in Game class
using SyAQLibrary| Having AQ3D load your own cheat (no injector needed)in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - AQLibrary
What does it do?
Use the game to load your cheat DLL into the game without having to use any sketchy injectors.
The library itself will reference all new game files you need so you don't have to keep re-updatUser tracking?in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Badaim0G;15443849]ye it just nothing tbh it just tracks stuff needed for the game[/QUOTE]
That's good to know. I was mainly concerned since they were logging UUID + teleporting and other things. But I gots to remUser tracking?in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I don't ever remember this existing in AQ3D before and I've looked through each class in their .DLL so many times lol so I'm posting in case I'm not being dumb and it's new.
It's under the class UserTracking
What it trQuest v0.0.1in Adventure Quest (AQ) 3D Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=0x12D;15438895]Hey everyone,
The Botting Manager is now fully working. I've put in a lot of work fixing various bugs and optimizing performance.
Preview:
https://s3.gifyu.com/images/bbMRT.gif[/QUOTE]
Very nice.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.