Posts by DimitriSavage
462 posts total, newest first.
[Godmode] LoE Realmin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - OOOOOOOHHHHH, Loe realms fucking nice I remember that server a while back....I think it died tho, didn't it?
anyways Good Work man :) ShawLucian I can clearly see that you are dedicated, and you should try to do some otTHE DESTINY REALMS [HACKED CLIENT]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qfji6hHU1r3ykgdo1_500.gif
The First Sin thanks this is so much better, it pretty much represents how I act and how horny I get when I see a new hacked client.
The_Syntax Good work keShtrs Archmage of flamein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Easy Fix
~ Go to shtrs Firebomb in the behavior and make the range on (new Shoot) higher
.Init("shtrs Firebomb"
@MikeRaarupBirk (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3769892)
For the tossing you just want to spam aHow do i make a item usable by ALL classes?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - <SlotTypes></SlotTypes>
if that don't work then you might need to edit some things around, I might do a tutorial on it.[Club559] Enemy behaviors and remote texturein Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - @Joe (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=3251677) @Nyaro's Panda (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2174113) solved
Showing the 5 most recent posts.