Posts by Lehsyrus
10,884 posts total, newest first.
I'm not dead.in Member Introduction & Return - It seems quite a few people think I was dead, I'm still alive, just doing this whole "adulting" thing. I'll probably be posting again from time to time.
Killian SeanUnpopular Opinion: Reddit is a cancer for societyin General - I don't believe many of you are getting what arunforce is saying. Yes, reddit does allow for collective groups of all types to engage in specific conversation, which seems diverse to begin with. However, when one group gAtheism killed more people than all religion combinedin General - I see these imbeciles are still around.Need left and right side points on genetic engineeringin General - It depends on what is being modified. The problem with such a topic is that it is based around hypothetical arguments, not so much real-life probabilities.
It also depends on which country it is taking place in. If we'rhahahaha eNdReveNGePoRnin General - The website doesn't even have a signed certificate. So much for "cyber civil rights".
Showing the 5 most recent posts.