Posts by Aligzandoor
26 posts total, newest first.
Multi-Function Plus version 5in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cool thread. I think the music player is a great idea, but how bout
a Last.fm player? :P
I always wished that Xfire had something like this, but no. Just a suggestion.Krishna suksin Flaming & Rage - Krishna is cool. Stop this spam sh1t///Glitching Helpersin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Wish I could :/ But time is like 4 hours different.
what time is it in brazil - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=what+time+is+it+in+brazil&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g4)What will Mexico use as a wep if they are in war?in General - Your poll choices are kind of rude.
Don't spamShould There Be A Glitching Section???in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I do to.
I'm totally going to thank you for "should we lyk hav a glich sect1on?"
Plenty of people think so, you're just the first to ask.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.