Posts by Godnatt
11 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO ACCOUNTin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=SonicHippo;11226515]Are you new here? Lmao people sell Minecraft accounts for $0.10 and the game is 27$ gtfo.[/QUOTE]
Wanna know why minecraft accounts go for $0.10? Because they are cracked. This is not minecrafCommunity blocked account with Karambit / AWP Asiimov / M4 Hyper etc (NO VAC /OW!!!)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Added you on skype.Vac & Trade Banned Acc with Bayonet | Safari Mesh + Lot of skinsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Why would someone buy a VAC-Banned and trade banned account? I would understand if it just was trade banned and not VAC-Banned but whatever..Rank 3 CS:GO accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I got an account that's MGE if you're interested! ;)Looking to buy a Nova or MG accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Uhm.. I added this guy and asked if we could use an official mpgh middleman and he just removed me? Scammer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.