Posts by gbazsa
83 posts total, newest first.
AMAZON POLICE REPORTS 500GBP+ ORDERSin User Services - There is no way to do this fake police reports dont work here is what you will get
Hello,
Thank you for providing us with a copy of your police report.
Having contacted the --- they are unable to verify the details prHow do you move on with an unexpected breakup?in General - [QUOTE=Hiroyuki;11436368]Well:
1. Find another girl
2. Grow some nuts
those should be the two easiest.[/QUOTE]
I've had a few tinder dates since and I guess you are right,only time will do and if I just move forward How do you move on with an unexpected breakup?in General - Well things were going great,or atleast I thought so but it ended all the suddenly and I'm having a hard time to cope,what do you think is the best way to "forget" it or anything what could helpDigital Purchasing Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=BraXi;11424977]Hmm, what method are you using?[/QUOTE]
the method of stolen credit cardsG2A GAME & GIFT CARD REFUNDS | 10 % For Games | 20 % For Gift Cardsin User Services - this is hurting actual people who sell stuff on g2a not the site itself,you are screwing over the small time seller on the site such as myself not the site itself,just so you know g2a even charges me the fee( YES I HAVE
Showing the 5 most recent posts.