Posts by kdivers
101 posts total, newest first.
Project Crack: Engine.exe NA CRACKEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Sweet brah, can't wait to try this out! It will be fun to use some of my older hacks again :PI need help....in Combat Arms Mod Discussion - You gotta use the dtxconvert prog to change the .dtx form nexon to lithtech, and use photoshop to edit it, then convert it back, and reinject. simple as that. read the tutorial, btwShockings CA Montage!in Combat Arms Discussions - It would have been wicked nice if you were using the M24. That's the sniper that I choose when I'm playing legitimately. With the M24, all there is is user-error, which I don't mind.FRAPS Updated Version [FULLY REGISTERED]in Combat Arms Discussions - Oh, thanks man! Now I get get my LCDStudio to display my FPSNew GlitchTactic & Glitches!in Combat Arms Glitches - but rattle is the onyl good level!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.