Posts by h22447h
14 posts total, newest first.
Warframe AimBotin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - I get this message
how to fix it?
https://imgur.com/UA4eyCd.jpgfistful of frags wallhack(Cham)in Fistful of Frags Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LynxPMC;13003499]Ok, thanks. If you get banned by admin that's only on that server right?
- - - Updated - - -
I think the problem is why I can't inject is because it is in fullscreen but idk.
- - - Updatefistful of frags wallhack(Cham)in Fistful of Frags Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LynxPMC;13002331]There's no anti cheat for Fistful of Frags so can you even get banned?
- - - Updated - - -
I can't inject with Extreme Injector, anybody know why?[/QUOTE]
no anti cheat,
but If you has bfistful of frags wallhack(Cham)in Fistful of Frags Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=allefjesus;12934241]HOW INJECTOR I CAN USE FOR THIS? WORKS ON STEAM????[/QUOTE]
A1:I use Extreme Injector
A2:Still working(maybe)fistful of frags wallhack(Cham)in Fistful of Frags Hacks & Cheats - -WOKRING-
HOW TO USE:
inject dll
Chams:
NUM 1 ~ Vigilante
NUM 2 ~ Desperado
NUM 3 ~ Bandido
NUM 4 ~ Ranger
NUM 9 ~ Whiskey and Weapon Chests
NUM 7 ~ Change texture colors (White/Yellow/Green/Blue/Pink) D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.