Posts by thebackboy
6 posts total, newest first.
CrossFire Farming Service.in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=JohnGon;11281628]Too expensive
and post proof please.[/QUOTE]
I do not think you should trust him....2 posts
That just screams a red flag for me. I used to provide farming serviceCrossfire Boosting!in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=progh0st;11286757]Do you relize how old is this post /mmz[/QUOTE]
AHAHHAA good one....I agreeZombie Modein CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - [QUOTE=Hugo Boss;11122514]
Some people buy VIP weapons for the purpose of EXP boosting.
However, there are some advantages when using them in game.[/QUOTE]
Yea but vips made the game unbalanced......I have been playingUndetected Base - SimpleWH Sourcein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I always learned a lot from detected bases! Thanks1000 Things that Crossfire has taught us!in CrossFire Discussions - I decided to focus on a couple of things but I'm looking at the positive side
#364 Has thought me c++
#365 How to manipulate memory
#366 How to make a ha.ck
#367 How to get memory pointers
#368 Thought me Visual basic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.