Posts by Installman
133 posts total, newest first.
Temp item stack exploit pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - shogun paragon, super swag tokens (the quest for it)Necrotic Sword of Doom Bot [Grimoire 3.8]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - A request here, merge glitching for all the items that require void aura versionGrimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I don't know if it is just me, but I have auto-relog on and when my character gets disconnected on the bot, there is a chance that the bot will just be stuck on authenticating account or connecting to game server.Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Biney;13223581]I can't say for sure, but hopefully in a few days.
I can add the disconnection feature. Not sure whether the merge glitch will work in that way though.
You can load .dmbot files in Grimoire too,Grimoire 3.3 [AQW - AQW Test version]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - a shop id grabber would be great and a skill usage delay (what I mean is you put the delay yourself the same as for the commands):D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.