Posts by redradist
7 posts total, newest first.
PE-File Loader Bugin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=maktm;11290546]I've never come across such an error message but the error message is clear. When mapping the different executable and it's required modules in place the preferred base address for the executable waPE-File Loader Bugin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=hkKenshin;11285851]Mind attaching the EXE for analysis?[/QUOTE]
There is an archive with files to analyze (pe-files_to_analize.rar).
ServiceManager.exe - this is my program which I try to load, but unfortunatePE-File Loader Bugin C++/C Programming - I have tested BlackBone and it successfully run some my teste programs.
But on one of its occured an error:
{Image Relocated} An image file could not be mapped at the address specified in the image file. Local fixups muPE-File Loader Bugin C++/C Programming - I have found that a code written in first comment is successfully work in case if I try to load the pe-file that was compiled the same compiler that my own pe-loader.
But if I try to load the pe-file that was compiled noPE-File Loader Bugin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=hkKenshin;11250467]Parsing a PE successfully requires the following steps:
- Mapping the file to a specific base address ( And checking if the mapped address isn't the preferred address, in which case, relocation
Showing the 5 most recent posts.