Posts by 21Savage
107 posts total, newest first.
21's Apple and Target Refunding Services!!in User Services - [QUOTE=420rascal;12311592]ok so savage gets a 4.20/4.20 from me. another respected refunder screwed up my refund and told me to go to 21savage but i was unsure since his thread is shorter. but despite any damage the othe21's Apple and Target Refunding Services!!in User Services - [QUOTE=Megaman817;12310665]Can you confirm, whom I'm speaking with via Skype? Thanks Deez[/QUOTE]
Yes you are talking to me now!21's Apple and Target Refunding Services!!in User Services - Available to take orders now!21's Apple and Target Refunding Services!!in User Services - The king flash guy is angry because target won't allow him to do refunds to PayPal they refund PayPal customers to a gift card balance its not my fought! But anyways I'm always available to do orders miss out on my good 21's Apple and Target Refunding Services!!in User Services - Obviously I can refund to PayPal I refunded a few people to PayPal! Vouches don't lie one customer try to ruin to everything but anyways I won't be beginning orders again until tomorrow night it's the weekend guys! Enjoy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.