Posts by jonnyboy9985
890 posts total, newest first.
Account deletionin General - I was wondering if an administrator could delete this account for me. My new main is xXPentarchXx.
IF possible, could you please transfer my points from this user, to xXPentarchXx?? Also, even though I highly doubt thCan I has Help?in General - Off topic, but sort of OT..
in Mass Effect 1, a brother of my teacher is a game tester for Bioware... And because of a button combination pressed at the right time, in the right spot, made a massive hard drive overfloi have a fetishin General - That made me chuckle :PJust for shiggles :Pin General - [quote=Fuko;3435283]/ohshit
Why are you begging for it??
Fuck wanting attention, come on out the closet.[/quote]
I'm not xD I am not attracted to either gender, so stimulation is stimulation in my books :P Ai[Release]BlackWeb*Beta*[Discussion]in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=K3AR;3435249]Fixed refresh page ape?
Thank's for the approve.[/quote]
Ape shit AKA really good
Showing the 5 most recent posts.