Posts by altronv2
13 posts total, newest first.
Flameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lionelmoreno;5321361]WHAT INJECTOR CAN I USE 4 THIS?[/QUOTE]
I prefer PerXL80mans v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JustBeCareful;5321142]Guys, where do I place the .DLL At? Inside the CA Folder? I'm a newb at this stuff. <3[/QUOTE]
1. Search on the forums for a good injector ( i prefer PerX )
2. select the .dll(hack) you wantL80mans v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - They say he's updating, when i join a game it crashed. just byte cipher it and try but i don't think it'll work.Flameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=pkthenubs;5316651]U must run as administrator(right click the icon run as administrator)
It has a little shield beside it
thank me if it works =D
gl[/quote]
d3dx9_43 missing file error after starting as admin..Flameswor10 Menu [v5.1] || Waddle Waddlein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i use PerX too, but i cannot open the menu, i run windows 7. what can be my problem?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.