Posts by dolf10
5 posts total, newest first.
Warface D3D - 11/4in Warface Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GermanHackerGroup;11119559]Great Work dude! Significant better than the last one. I also see the chams more stable and the colour is better. Thank you. It shows me about 90 fps.
- - - Updated - - -
I have se02/11 MPGH Public Espin Warface Discussions & Help - Could you make one for EU too?Simple Chamsin Warface Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LeHaxzor;11107045]You want one with no colors?
Why?[/QUOTE]
Chams is just the color and wallhack enables you to see the enemies trough the walls right? Or can you see the enemies trough the walls with just chams Simple Chamsin Warface Hacks & Cheats - I really appreciate the effort man! Thanks! This would be perfect if it had wallhack though.[Release] Warface D3D Public Finalin Warface Hacks & Cheats - The hack works great but the game crashes almost every match when i use this hack. Any chance you could fix this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.