Posts by TGH
74 posts total, newest first.
Heyyo please readin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I was just wondering if there was a original layout mod available? If so could you direct me to the link? I think it would help my computer out quite a bit.
Best regaurds,
TGHWhats this?in Combat Arms Help - Restart your computer twice, disable, than re-enable your internet connection. I've had this happen to me before, thank me if I have helped.Heylowin Combat Arms Help - I would like some detailed information on how to play Combat Arms EU from America.. is it possible, because I'd like to know how. Please post any info. /ohshitCombat arms lagin Combat Arms Help - Change your in game resolution to a smaller resolution, turn off blood that's drops my fps 5.
And I only get 112 fps. This'll help you.Combat Arms Downloaderin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Niice. Good job on this my CA alwayys messes up. :\
Showing the 5 most recent posts.