Posts by Disguised
36 posts total, newest first.
Bitcoin and its long term valuein General - [QUOTE=Allura;15026724]no it won't be a good replacement. So many flaws that so many people fail to realise. What happens when you die? What happens when you get hacked? Why should I pay anything fees every time I buy soA game worth getting into?in General Gaming - Cyberpunk is dope when you have good hardware were it runs smooth without bugsYour new friend is finally herein Member Introduction & Return - Welcome to MPGH! Cyberpunk is dope on high end hardware! Nothing to complain about weird bugs, have fun here!Best AV Softwarein Anti-Malware - Eset is one of the most reliable. But, just using no AV and using your braincells all the time is often the best way :)Bitcoin and its long term valuein General - BTC was more as a POS of what a blockchain is and can do. And I truly think that a blockchain is the future, however I don't think the cryptocurrencies which also run on a blockchain are the future. But it might be a sol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.