Posts by undeadkyle55
25 posts total, newest first.
Why is the "GET EVERY CAMO YOU WANT" tagged as Outdated? PT 2 since it got closed..in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - I just did it a week ago, still no ban. It's not detected whatsoever. I'm pretty sure the people who got vac banned went into the multiplayer/zombies menu with cheat engine still hooked into the game. it still is perfectWhy is the "GET EVERY CAMO YOU WANT" tagged as Outdated?in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - Fam just follow the guide and dont be dumb. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1163099Why is the "GET EVERY CAMO YOU WANT" tagged as Outdated?in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - I just did it a week ago, still no ban. It's not detected whatsoever. I'm pretty sure the people who got vac banned went into the multiplayer/zombies menu with cheat engine still hooked into the game. it still is perfectHow to get every Camo you wantin Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - If you do hack in DLC weapons you will be banned. Dont listen to that idiot.Answer to VAC ban if you use trainers online or in Multiplayerin Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - Nah. Been using camos gained from CE for about 2 months now. Still no ban.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.