Posts by clapman2k9
75 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire PUBLIC HOOK!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Here it is! Free for all to use. Press delete to activate the menu.
Status: Undetected
Features:
* Wallhack
* CHams
* Full Bright
* Crosshair
* Boxes
* Wireframe
* Skeleton
* No Fog
* Save Options
Iworking hacks for combat arms euin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - u noob
ur gna get banned
it has advertizments
thats y clapman2k8 got banned
cos it had addzIS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE CAEUROPE MODS??in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - thats my hack pack lol
made by rk
posted by me =]VIP HOOK - WORKING AS OF 10TH SEPTEMBERin WarRock - International Hacks - its bypassed
it mite not work cos i bought it and removed the siteVIP HOOK - WORKING AS OF 10TH SEPTEMBERin WarRock - International Hacks - Hello MPGH,
Since I've got no time for updating the full Hack, I decided to make at least a D3D-Only version. Here it is!
I also re-scripted my Injector for the latest WarRock version.
FIXED INJECTOR ISSUE! FOR THE ALT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.