Posts by whiteneedle
37 posts total, newest first.
Dead by Daylight – WH/ESP (for Killers, reveal all Survivors' auras) | 5.4.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=8012880128;15236513]:eek:Is it still working? Now[/QUOTE]
nope, tried and doesn't work :(Dead by Daylight – Wallhack (for Survivors, reveal a Killer's aura)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=observeroftime;15237221]So, once I unpacked a Steam pakchunk file with the DBDUnpacker tool, made my modifications to it using Asset Editor, how do I pack it back up into a pakchunk file after?[/QUOTE]
pack it wiDBD Lag Switch/Teleport Clone V1in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - not working anymore
- - - Updated - - -
Exception: SeriousBit.NetBalancer.Core.Exceptions.ProOnlyException: Priorities
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=LokeYourC3PH;14875991]Well in my case I first uninstalled NetBalancer Config installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - still working?Config installerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Polog1ze;15037030]it still works on ptb 4.5.0[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=bobbyjoe998;15037538]dosen't work on the ptb for me[/QUOTE]
the duality of every patch
Showing the 5 most recent posts.