Posts by NotSolvi
63 posts total, newest first.
My sons.in General - [QUOTE=Shadow;14852216]What yall getting me for fathers day?
Royce Dave84311 arunforce Lance Smoke Wyo Flengo Time Ahmad Silent Solvi
I have way too many kids.[/QUOTE]
Deez nuts.🔥🔥BEST LOL Account Shop | NA / EUW / EUNE / LAN / WARRANTY | Price Match🔥🔥in League of Legends Marketplace - I got a vouch copy. Exactly what I had requested and happy with the account.Diamond 4 NA 57 Champs High eloin League of Legends Marketplace - Would purchase for $50. Let me know whether or not you choose to sell it to me. GLWS🔥🔥BEST LOL Account Shop | NA / EUW / EUNE / LAN / WARRANTY | Price Match🔥🔥in League of Legends Marketplace - I'll take a 120+ Champ vouch copy. I'd like the account secured as well.Solvi stealing babiesin General - I never wanted the members of MPGH to see these videos of me stealing babies. I sincerely apologize for any harm that may have come....
FUCK NO. FUCK YOU ALL.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.