Posts by flyrocket
460 posts total, newest first.
Oryx Domination v1.09in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zaynecrisis;7166175]i cant play this unless i use your client now. i get socket error. any help?[/QUOTE]
Don't connect to USEAST3 without the proxy open, or remove the line of code from your hosts file.
[QUOOryx Domination v1.09in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=InferiorComplex;7164748]Is it just me or does the config never stick when I'm going to alter?
And for some reason I can't get the noclip to work, at all.
Everything else works, but at a somewhat glitchy state.
Aw8.0.0 Mod Selectorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - To be able to run the .bat file and use paths with spaces, change the first 5 lines of config.ini to
[settings]
swfOriginalName = 8.0.0_clean
swfOriginalPath = ./${settings/swfOriginalName}.swf
swfModdedPath = ./${settiWhat is this teleport to loot?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Teleporting to objects has always d/c'ed for me, maybe because I was testing it by auto-teleing to soulbound bags in a realm and not in nexus.
I don't see how their fix by not allowing players to teleport to objects wouOryx Domination v1.09in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lrmwansa;7146055]When you say that you are going to scrap every thing to make the new v2.0 proxy, does that mean you are going to change the code that you have to put into the hosts file?[/QUOTE]
No that will st
Showing the 5 most recent posts.