Posts by kittycat22
5 posts total, newest first.
Simple Trainer for GTA5 v3.3 [Advanced Mod Menu] 1.32in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kevuk85;11466004]I'm using it on single player pal I am banned from online already ;) and there is a new scripthook out go on there site ;)[/QUOTE]
The new public scripthook is = instaban.ScriptHookV v1.0.678.1 With Online Bypassin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sirqaz;11469788]Guys. Anyone can share a hook which is not detected?[/QUOTE]
And the code pls ^_^ScriptHook developing, where to start?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=ZUKMAN;11466894]There was openVhook. It could be working again after some tweaks.[/QUOTE]
It's the first time I hear of it, thank you!
Got the code, I'll try and learn how it's made.
Thanks!ScriptHook developing, where to start?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=sir jblover;11466758]Moved To The Correct Section You Can Try Sifting Through Old Threads That Might Of Had An Old Public Hook Attached To It, Other Than That I Can't Help To Much With The Coding Part.[/QUOTE]
SoScriptHook developing, where to start?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Hello,
Since the new update a public hook is really needed for online.
I code for living in real life but when it comes to making "hacks" for games I have no idea where to start. I've seen that there's a topic on how t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.