Posts by Ugleh
276 posts total, newest first.
Blackwake Questionin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=danilkoma;12687433]You must be inattentive.
You can instant repair 1 part of the broken ship(not sails and nose), but it has cooldown 6-8 seconds before you can instant repair the next part(not sails and nose). ThBlackwake Questionin Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Speedhacks work on Blackwake, if you didn't already know there you go, now you do.
I use a keybind to speedhack while I am repairing, and I had a question, if I can speedhack repairing, doesn't that mean using cheat engStar Wars Trash Chamsin Star Wars Battlefront Hacks & Cheats - That worked nicely, I did crash after about 15 minutes. Haven't tried running it again.
- - - Updated - - -
I keep crashing after a few minutes of playing. No bans though.Teleport Hack Program (For any game... maybe... almost)in Game Hacking Tools - [QUOTE=Hero;8423621]Looks okay. Not tested though. Use at your own risk.[/QUOTE]
Are you able to edit the post with this video instead?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnciHofaTUoTeleport Hack Program (For any game... maybe... almost)in Game Hacking Tools - I just want to clarify this was made by me.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ccf0ea399c010fbc14e9393f04d24ed01b39a09cf1f9914789 e9e03bd1b2f514/analysis/1373082841/
Teleport Hack.zip - Jotti's malware scan (http://vi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.