Posts by jmonking
88 posts total, newest first.
Israel is shit fuck it fuck it fuck it fuck itin Flaming & Rage - [QUOTE=AS-Molaar;8119892]
Yeah , I'm peaceful for who only peaceful for me .
If I'm Egypt President I will fucking kill them and become hitler and the best hitler.[/QUOTE]
I just lol'd, after the lol i felt anger.I will prove that palestinians are not terrorists and Israeli ppl are terrorists.in Islam vs Western World - Oh god... the amount of fucking stupidness and ignorance in this post is fucking beyond what I can take. It angers me to see people so uneducated and uncivilized as this stupid fucking moron. Jesus fucking christ.
I g1LT l 10 NX Perms l 1 GP Perm l 100% Clean l LVL 5 Clan l CHEAPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - i call 65$lokking for big rank acc in combat arms eu. paying paypal or paysafe,or nx :)in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - i have a 2LT3 with 3 permanents, tell me if interested :)1 lt for freein Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - account got banned LOL
Showing the 5 most recent posts.