Posts by VisorDye
10 posts total, newest first.
wutStorm 1.1vin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Since TF2 is a free to play game I'm guessing they IP ban you instead of just banning one account? Do I have to change my IP if I get VAC'd?LeHaxzor Public V7.0in Warface Hacks & Cheats - Crashes my game.Pean's Public Multihack v1.3.2 - Aim, ESP, Trigger, RCS, Radar etc...in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just spams "Newest version can be found on mpgh.net"How come there aren't any BLR aimbot/ wallhacks?in BlackLight Retribution Discussions & Help - I pretty much only trust MPGH for hacks, so that limits my needs. I'd like a aimbot for BLR. It'd be lots of fun. Since there are like 30 for CSGO why arent there any for other games?Pean's Public Multihack v1.1.6 - Aimbot, Skin changer, GlowESP, RCS, Trigger, ......in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - When I open the hack with csgo it auto puts all the hotkeys to either A or 0 then it spams that the newest version can be found on mpgh.net. Then it sets all the hotkeys to A or 0 then makes a beeping sound and the appli
Showing the 5 most recent posts.