Posts by GalaxyBear.
17 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft account with any year minecon capein Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi, I'm looking to buy a minecraft account with minecon cape. I'm not gonna pay more than $70 so ye don't ask me to pay you for more. I don't care if your name is "og" I just want the account. my skype is l0l_its_a_panda.::DIGITAL MEDIA STORE::. NETFLIX|HULU|HBO|SPOTIFY|WWE|NFLin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch Bought 3 month hulu account and it works Seems like a cool guy and quick service░▒▓█ Superior Store | All ranks | Low Prices | Support 24/7 | Starts at $8.99 █▒▓░in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Still no reply from him starting to get frustrated because his skype goes from away to online so I know he gets my messages░▒▓█ Superior Store | All ranks | Low Prices | Support 24/7 | Starts at $8.99 █▒▓░in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Waiting 2+ hours for my account after payment skype messages are being ignored. I'd hold off buying from him im l0l_its_a_panda on skype or bear is my skype name.CSGO Silver PRIME READY.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm want to buy a csgo account with prime matching making ready silver preferably could be nova 1 or 2 at highest Im paying it $20 worth of skins http://steamcommunity.com/id/BooBeary/ my steam profile and my skype : l0
Showing the 5 most recent posts.