Posts by danyel_loco
5 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.7 [1.32|ASI|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Can you add the possibility to give to other online players unlimited fireworks and all the special shirts/clothes please?[1.31/DLL] RipTide Force Menu v1.6 [New Features + Fixes]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Ok thanks!
I know that nobody give you money to make this menu, but can you update the menu as soon as possible please? Because I used different menus from a week and I can get a ban in any moment /bai[1.31/DLL] RipTide Force Menu v1.6 [New Features + Fixes]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - BiG_GHOST_GaMeR - Your menu is great. It is the only free-menu that allow you to unlock all tattoos and almost all trophies/awards.
But I have the same problems with my SECOND CHARACTER: all recovery options don't worUnlock all Problemin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - I have the same problem. I unlock all whit my 1st character but I can't unlock nothing with my 2nd. I use Ripride 1.5[1.31/DLL] RipTide Force PC Menu v1.5 [SafeMode Fixed]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I have two characters:
_ Whit the 1st (male) there are no problems: I unlock successfully all the tattoos and almost all the platinum awards;
_ While whit the 2nd character (female) the options to unlock clothes, tattoo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.