Posts by Zykrein
126 posts total, newest first.
Any way to get account back from support?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kohck;13053540]Safe way to go about this is to just pay back the owed amount, they might ban you if you try lying your way through it[/QUOTE]
I would recommend that as well, but $250 is a lot.
Which is why I saiAny way to get account back from support?in WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - DE is charging you $250 to unlock your account?
That sounds a bit suspicious, usually when your account gets locked, and I hope this is for any game, you can just talk to DE and see if you can resolve the issue without [1.40][15M] MeMeNu Skid Edition [SEEMS TO BE SAFE]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Seems to be detected, need to have a mod update the thread.EAC Bypass for Friday the 13th?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Darku123;12855124]I love glitches[/QUOTE]
Eh, seen that one already
Funny how someone tried to attempt it while I was playing Jason but they failed.EAC Bypass for Friday the 13th?in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - Will probably take some time for the Staff to create a separate forum for this game, but so far what's the need to hack it?
I get that the game is somewhat biased since Jason seems to be Jesus and we're all sheep as cou
Showing the 5 most recent posts.