Posts by D7E
13 posts total, newest first.
Patcher v1.4.1 (( ONE-TIME-PATCH || ZOOMHACK || NOLIMITHACK ))in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Hi there, I think for some reason my PC isn't interacting well with the zoom hack and it causes it to be stuck on the "Reconnect page" when it is pressed is says loading for 0.5secs and is then changed back to "reconnectHow much do you reckon my account is worth ? :)in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Yeah I was debating whether this was discussions, help and request or trading. So I picked the most chill section thinking it was alright :/
My bad, can someone delete the post?
ThanksHow much do you reckon my account is worth ? :)in Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Delete this post pleaseAcc for £5 Paypalin League of Legends Marketplace - So paypal just gave me £5 free credit until the end of the month, so I need to use it.
I have a lvl 18 current account and thinking about exp boosting to lvl 30 with the £5.
But if someone is willing to sell an acSelling ROTMG account yellow star for 60 USDin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - kaxap what do you expect mate? your the one that wants people to go first despite only having "proof" of one trade, which wasn't even successful. You claim that others are sketchy but it seems as if you are DELIBERATELY
Showing the 5 most recent posts.