Posts by SkillOverload
113 posts total, newest first.
League Client Update: Crafting the Client: Draft and Rankedin League of Legends Discussions - Looks cool.
I don't like the idea of menu tho. Mixed from like 3-4 Mobas I played.Leveling my smurfin League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=yuze;11906396]Is coop vs AI really that fast?? i thought it was 50% exp gain...[/QUOTE]
Nope it's not fastest but the best way to chill and get free exp. To farm ip I recommend playing normals.How to pick bot lane [Duo queue]in League of Legends Guides - [QUOTE=Hotsonepic;11902819]Twich & Cass looks fun xD[/QUOTE]
Yep, since Cassio didn't get nerfed last patch, their poke is godlike.
Note: Combos works after patch 6.15 quite well. Will keep this updated if I find sometLeveling my smurfin League of Legends Discussions - [QUOTE=yuze;11903753]Need help to level my smurf to lvl 30,
its currently at lvl 25.
i will happily do duo boosting after my smurf hits lvl 30
Im plat 4 so i should be fine boosting bronze or silver i guess[/QUOTE]
I What was the method for 1 random skin for 1st bought champion?in League of Legends Help - [QUOTE=erniuss;11896981]Hey folks, so basically i heard that like basically you dont open premium boxes untill u got certain amount of IP for certain champ, then basically buy the champ and open premium chest and then yo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.