Posts by Deletinqq
18 posts total, newest first.
ReportBot & CommendBotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Trol553;12499183]I still keep saying that it is not 100% it is very low chance that he will get banned if he is smart enough.[/QUOTE]
Ah, I see, thanks bro.
It worked when I re-downloaded it, so it might be workReportBot & CommendBotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Trol553;12497471][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]
Maybe he didnt get that game where he raged into overwatch ? He maybe raged only in your game and it is like 5% chance it will get last game ReportBot & CommendBotin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - The reportbot is not banning people when I reportbot them, I get those 11 succesful reports, but he wont get banned w/e.Abendigo - FOSS cheat (Aim, spray assist, ESP, trigger, bunny hop, RCS, more!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Been using since 2012, no problems so far.CS:GO Account (LE, 9wins/1loss/1tie, 24hrs)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Update!
The account is now LEM, with 11wins, 2loss, 28hrs, and 1 tie.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.