Posts by vial
10 posts total, newest first.
Selling 2nd LT5 w/ lots of nx items for 12 month xbox live cardin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - im watch this one till friday, im intereseted iun this one since its closest to capt and my capt account just got the hammer, if its sold by firday oh well but if not i will buy it indefinentlySelling 2LT3 Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - i start with 12 bucks since u ave a shit kdr, and are u cbl dirty?? or flaggedSelling 2LT 3rd Classin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - i will pay 20 for it and thats probly bout it since it is cbl dirty for opk,wtt COD4 AND COD5 KEYS FOR 2LT+ ACCOUNTin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I HAVE AN UNUSED COD4 AND UNISED COD5 (I REALLY HATE THAT GAME) KEYS , I WANT TO TRADE FOR A 2 ND LT COMBAT ARMS AACOUNTSelling 1LT 3 [Details Inside]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - PM ME IF U STILL HAVE THIS ACCOUNT
Showing the 5 most recent posts.