Posts by Parallels
8 posts total, newest first.
How are hacks for games protected by any anticheat madein General Hacking - Hi, I was just wondering how does game hackers make hacks for games protected by anti cheat, I'm talking about games like CSGO (protected by VAC) or RUST (protected by easyanticheat).
How do you develop a hack for a gCloudExtract v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=David Ze;13366642]Maybe your txt editor is not supported, which one did you use? Try notepad and just decrease feartokens slightly. If that doesn't work there is probably some other bug.[/QUOTE]
It works now, I wCloudExtract v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IDontknowIwantToHack;13366628]i changed it but in the game didnt change nothing[/QUOTE]
well, you will have to waith until the hack is updated, or until someone finds a way to fix that.CloudExtract v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=David Ze;13366584]Probably you did a mistake when changing the txt file. Try it without changing the save[/QUOTE]
I thought the same, then I tried to only modify blood points by adding 1, didn't work.
[QUOTECloudExtract v1.0in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I am getting an error whenever I press 1 i.imgur. com / 8KNKR1n .png
I was using gearassss's bypass
Showing the 5 most recent posts.