Posts by Fishball1995
55 posts total, newest first.
Gold Nova 1 Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - sold please closeGold Nova 1 Accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Selling Gold Nova 1 account
This account only has CS: GO on it
400 hours
Level 23
80 Wins
Original email
Selling for $15USD via PayPal
I will not go first
Skype: xar_imyux
309483NA | COL 3 | Max's Set | Classic Raven | Gold Grade Weapons | Speed Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - sold please closeNA | COL 3 | Max's Set | Classic Raven | Gold Grade Weapons | Speed Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys, I'm looking to sell my account as I have quit playing Combat Arms
I made this account in 2009. I've never hacked on this account and it has never been suspended.
Rank is Colonel 3, K/D is 2.06, there's over How can people afford to sell csgo at <$6in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Gaar;11313401]
He was asking for people on the market place not steam.[/QUOTE]
oh whoops my bad :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.