Posts by ArunIsAFascist
4 posts total, newest first.
Iraqi Propaganda, Join the Jihad!in Islam vs Western World - [QUOTE=jeehad;137035]Are You Freakin Kidding me? Facism!! I never Said Osama was Jealous of there freedoms Again please stop putting words into my mouth. I was stating that the press conferance bush made on the 9/11 attaUniversal Healthcarein United States of America - [QUOTE=arunforce;137231]Really, except bigotry would be just targeting a specific race, wouldn't it?
Like I said, Rice is an idiot for being a republican, and isn't suited for President. The President of the US is a pUniversal Healthcarein United States of America - [QUOTE=arunforce;136397]ROFL, you throw that word around like you have any idea what it means. Good job. Just because you support Rice (who's brain is smaller than my pinky) doesn't mean your racist? Last time I checked Universal Healthcarein United States of America - [QUOTE=arunforce;136364]ROFL, when your HMO denies you access for coverage when you get your finger cut off, and you are left with a $60,000 bill, don't come crying to us.[/QUOTE]
You Fascist crap, calling me a racist
Showing the 4 most recent posts.