Posts by RefundPR
49 posts total, newest first.
Need to know why my amazon refund service was deleted, skype got hacked also :/in Staff Disputes - Strange that all ''top'' services are still alive. Very confusing..Need to know why my amazon refund service was deleted, skype got hacked also :/in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;12180885]Think it has to do with Amazon in general. Since Dave deleted them all, we will have to wait a bit to get a word from him.[/QUOTE]
All Amazon threads aren't deleted or I didn't understand it propeNeed to know why my amazon refund service was deleted, skype got hacked also :/in Staff Disputes - Same problem. I just logged in and my refund service is deleted, I'm so worried, because I didn't scam anyone or something. Asking for help ASAP!!
P.S - everything is ok with skype. Psychotic Ethereal Dave84311 Liz✯✯✯✯✯ YOUR PAYPAL FOR MY BTC | FAST | INSTANT | EASY | 15% ✯✯✯✯✯in Currency Exchange - Confirming.| PP & BTC | Both Ways | 9% | Trusted & Fast |in Currency Exchange - Am I talking with you on skype?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.