Posts by SS1N4N
4 posts total, newest first.
Bo3 multiplayer lvl 1000 Paypal onlyin Playstation Hacking - Hello i want ur service1800$ Build what u think about it and What can i Do Betterin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=WiId;11334719]drop the 9590 :/ I was thinking about getting one but the suck ballsacks, get a 8350 or 8370, far more worth, they run soooooo much cooler, I had my old 8350 oc'd to 5.1ghz stable ez. Just my opinionERYNJVD's Amazon Re/Rep/DD service ~ AfterConfirmation ~ FREE! ~ ALL SITES ~ FASTin User Services - [QUOTE=erynjvd;11332869]>I hold you over a week
>service opened 6 days ago.
>I took payment upfront
>I never take payment upfront, I even stated it in the thread.
>Ask all other people.
Yep, sure, contacted you.
Bunp.[1800$ Build what u think about it and What can i Do Betterin Computer Builds & Upgrades - - - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=meap01;11333174]i would recommend you get DDR4 ram for future proofing and general performance increase[/QUOTE]
Look at the Price of mine DDR3 :D
DDR4 is very expensive and i have to ch1800$ Build what u think about it and What can i Do Betterin Computer Builds & Upgrades - 1800$ Build what u think about it and What can i Do Better
Mainboard : Msi 990FXA Gameing $150
Cpu : Amd FX9590 4.7-5.0 Ghz stock $240
Graphic card : 2x Crossfire R9 390 8GB MSI $660
HDD : Seagate 7200Rpm 1TB $49
Showing the 5 most recent posts.