Posts by REX491
5 posts total, newest first.
REGION IS BLOCKEDin CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=prototype189;11370935]You can just use the hotspot shield and put any european ip[/QUOTE]
That causes lag and I heard it was patched. Cannot confirm the patch, though.
Anyways, Play FantasyCF. Google it. It'Hgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I use this + my own XTrap bypass. I am using Machida Loader again. That hack was patched years ago, yet it still works. And nothing was broke by updates! Wow!ARX Private serverin CrossFire Discussions - ArxGaming: A confirmed key-logger. I tested it on the very first day before anyone figured it out. Lost a major with VIP.
FantasyGames: Has no virus, but takes a hell of a long time to download. Although once you playdisconnectin CrossFire Help - I also get this, yet my internet is (usually) fine on any other website. I am lucky, it usually fixes after a few hours though.iMHACK Simple Wall 16-01-2016in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Tested on my alt; didn't get banned but players did NOT appear either.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.