Posts by texasseidel

6 posts total, newest first.

[V98 - TU30] Black Ops 3 Zombie Trainer 1.4.8in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=morios;14083876]Make sure both of you change the window name and the hash. Works fine for me after that. You won't be banned most likely, Treyarch has moved onto 4.[/QUOTE] I know this might qualify as necromanCrappy ESP +++ | Player ESP | Vehicle ESP | Item ESPin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I continue to get this error when I try to build it. " 1>------ Build started: Project: crappy, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 1>overlay.cpp 1>c:\users\reagans_gaming_pc\downloads\crappy esp++++_mpgh.net\binary\Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Chamsin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ruisukid;13397551]what's the hack you use?[/QUOTE] I should've been more clear, I mean the chams in the OP.Playerunknown's Battlegrounds Chamsin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I can bypass Battleye. I can load the hack successfully, it gives me the command prompt-esque dialogue saying hack loaded. There's just one problem. When I try to click any button it doesn't have an effect. If I'm theCrappy ESP +++ | Player ESP | Vehicle ESP | Item ESPin PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Galaxix;13167877]Do I still need to change to code if I had working bypass?[/QUOTE] what do you (and others) mean when they say "change code"? That just isn't specific enough. It doesn't mean anything without more

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us