Posts by BR4ND0N
8 posts total, newest first.
Glitch Room...in Combat Arms Glitches - IF YOU NEED HELP ADD: _OWNINGNOOBSGlitch Room...in Combat Arms Glitches - Bravo
Channel at all the way bottom.
we will do all maps.
Password : MPGH
Room Name will be : WeLovePiez?[GameGltiches] Qaurentine/Normal.in Combat Arms Glitches - well accept me: -_-1-3-3-7-_-HOLY CRAP -ACCIDENTALLY FOUND A GOD MODE-in Combat Arms Glitches - [quote=CheeseTea;971341]Okay, so I was playing Showdown Quarantine. I Alt+Tabbed out to put some music on. Next thing I know, when I go in all the zombies are slashing at me. I have no HP, but, I'm not getting infected! Combat Arms Ultimate Vista Hack Packin Combat Arms Help - AntiVirus.
AND IT DIDNT WORK! I TURNED OFF AVG THEN TRIED AND ITS LIKE:
EliteHackBastard v2.1
You don't have permission to open this file
Contact the file owner or an Administrator to obtain permission.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.