Posts by Lupin
2,975 posts total, newest first.
Lupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - I'm going on a hiatus until further notice. I will be off for a month or more at least, all current orders have been done. niggo RespectNF please closeLupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - Bump. I will be quitting soon after finishing existing order. I will be handing off my service to my partner soonLupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - Bump, haven't been active recently cause internet sucksMPGH IM Development Opinions | Phase 1in General - Will there be a mobile friendly version? Maybe make an app that directly accesses the IM website in it or something?
Also, desktop notifications would be great like they have on t-gram and d-cordLupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - Taking orders as always
Showing the 5 most recent posts.