Posts by imran446
29 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Anyone have any idea when it will be up? Its past what he said/predicted it would be and he isn't giving any information publicly but someone may know..
He said this April 1st "Combat Arms updated yesterday, they made aMPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Haha you deserve it, you have helped me, hopefully it will be done tonight than I can get back to leveling hahaMPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - OK cool, I just want this hack to be updated so I can buy and use it, also how long till I can use the hack after I buy membership?MPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What are the chances of getting the extension then?MPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've got a few quick questions if someone can please answer them that would be great.
First is the hacking even working right now?
Second if I have VIP for a month (4weeks) and I use it for a week than a patch comes al
Showing the 5 most recent posts.