Posts by Flippityflop
8 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's fishing bot bugin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Found a way to fix the GUI layout without deleting FBGuiGuiSize.
You need to disable the GUI from adjusting to your DPI, then manually position and size of the list and buttons to fit the layout.Nippy's fishing bot bugin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Edit the Nippysfishing script and ctrl + F this: FBGuiGuiSize
Delete everything from: FBGuiGuiSize --> return.
This fixes the layout problem.Finding pointers for nippyin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=drakon23drag;14682132]They dont deserve the bot. if you're gonna do us that dirty then u mind as well not use it. That's selfish and irresponsible. You are gonna change the market for everyone[/QUOTE]
When you Trouble finding water offset(or catch address) for Nippy's fishing bot v1.5.0in Trove Discussions & Help - Nvm I found what I did wrong. I was scanning the wrong address when searching for the waterOffset. Its works perfectly now.Trouble finding water offset(or catch address) for Nippy's fishing bot v1.5.0in Trove Discussions & Help - After doing everything I listed above I get a whole lot of base address, each having 7 offsets (offset 0 to offset 6). I pick the one which has the same base address as the one I use for the waterStateOffset. I enter th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.