Posts by badboy997
3 posts total, newest first.
[UNDETECTED] GRP MultiHack [No Recoil, No Spread, Rapid Fire, No Ready-Time, Fly ...]in User Services - [QUOTE=javalover;11614179]
To "track down" addresses and offsets from the game I used an easy-to-use memory scanner, and no, it isn't CheatEngine, which IMHO it's always been crap**, nothing is made properly in that proNO RECOIL ︻デ═一一一 ▸in User Services - [QUOTE=timiostimio;10522431]0xA45AAB
/msg2short
[/QUOTE]
I'm still new to game hacking/reverse engineering but have learned a lot so far. I think I am really close to no recoil because I have found a few bits of code reNO RECOIL ︻デ═一一一 ▸in User Services - Could you share how you are getting the memory address for the no recoil? I tried your no recoil address scanner, but it no longer works. I am trying to learn how to do this, but I am having trouble finding helpful tutor
Showing the 3 most recent posts.