Posts by alterhk
3 posts total, newest first.
New Score Hack Method : v2.1 Patchin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=P71;11395490]i got renown with 0 kills but the match must take like 1min or more
thnx again[/QUOTE]
I have proved it, this is true. The reason why killing 2 people still cannot get renown is you're under 1 mNew Score Hack Method : v2.1 Patchin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=XiaoGirlz;11390686][Off-Topic]
In response to your other quote to my packets info.
Cheat engine doesn't intercept packets, but if you can do it, you can edit how many renown and exp you receive when it's sent tRenown & Experience Bug w/ Cheat Enginein Rainbow Six: Siege - I realize this issue too. In the 2nd round, you need to kill someone (maybe hit also ok) in order to get renown. If you don't, you will receive the XP only instead of renown. I am appreciate who find the solution. :D
Showing the 3 most recent posts.