Posts by Minot
21 posts total, newest first.
Monster Hunter Rep With Switching Rooms!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - What's the trainer settings suppose to be?Helpin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - You look at the weapon and see a number range (27-33 which is stable) and that's how you find out.
0-60 unstable
21-39 mid range
27-33 stable
30-30 fixedMonster Hunter Rep With Switching Rooms!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Is it just me or I keep dc'ing whenever i'm using thisIf I get 6k AC's what should I do with them.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I'd recommend some bagspaces or just save up until some good release comes around, maybe get evo shadow spear or something.Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Request Them Here]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the Shop whose ID I'm looking for: Brightoak rares
Do you need it urgently: Yes
Any additional information: Wanting to get Celestial Avenger Armor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.