Posts by st0rm4200
6 posts total, newest first.
64 Bit Injectorin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=th3reaper;1355692]64 bit operating systems are pointless for home PCs and gaming, there are only 2-3 games that utilize the 64 bit OS
If you have a server or a database then 64 bit is great, absolutely useless WORKING WARROCK VIP HACK! n00bz skill hack VIP 13.9.09in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=CunexHacker;1036813]The Hacks Is Works?
Super Fake No Work Dont Download[/quote]
LoL this is a funny comment, one post and hes declaring a hack to not work and be fake. Maybe you should just try a differenTazz's hack (With different injector if other one dont work)in WarRock - International Hacks - Yea if you look at when the thread was opened it was after the patch, im out of town and not on a very good computer so I can't test anything. But I figured it had to be an updated version considering the date, that or aInvis Hax...in WarRock Discussions - [quote=zlmmortal;1032696]Yes it really does.
P.s. I dont bullshit.[/quote]
It isn't that I think you BS lol. Im just not at home, honestly I would have tooken your word for it and went and tried it right off the baTazz's hack (With different injector if other one dont work)in WarRock - International Hacks - Almost every hacks chams still work, its the anti-kick and others im curious about, someone post back if the other portions of this hack work plz.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.