Posts by RandomStranger
54 posts total, newest first.
Making guns shoot grenades?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I was wondering how I could make it so guns shoot out things other than their usual bullets. For example: Making an m9 pistol shoot semtex grenades? Is there a gsc code for this?Help Modding Quarantine Chaos Zombie Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - So I downloaded KillingDyls Zombie mod. I went and looked in the _rank.gsc file to mod it, but the whole things has no paragraphs, the writing is just one huge clump, and its almost impossible to read it. Is there a prog[SOLVED] Help installing Quaraintine Chaos Zombie Modin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - I have downloaded the Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod but I am not sure how to install it. It just contains 4 files: _rank.gsc, _teams.gsc, _wapons.gsc and MapEdit.gsc
Do I have to place them in a specific spot? Or is the[RELEASE]Combat Arms Ultimate Vista Hack Packin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - You are god, this is truly epictwo towers glitches/spotsin Combat Arms Glitches - cool ima try these out later
Showing the 5 most recent posts.