Posts by C0STC0
11 posts total, newest first.
DBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=V1sker;14973750]Hello everyone The software is simply Royal! I use it for a week-everything is OK. I have already screwed up under 2M rainbow shards and screwed up all the survivors and maniacs to the third prestiDBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - forgot you could buy tiers with cells, nvm thenDBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=willimecek;14964790]Rift is still working, you just have to click on survivor/killer in the menu, then it updates.
https://i.imgur.com/FMqccPf.png[/QUOTE]
If you wear the later tier cosmetics I feel like you're DBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lokinorr;14956584]steampunk123
Even doing it you're not safe, you need to edit your comulative play time on your save file, I recomend using flynn1's save editor, search for comulative play time, then just calcDBD Sender v4.2.2 | Bloodpoints, Shards/Level/Rift and Rank Changerin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=steampunk123;14953463]How risky is this as a noob user? I just want to max my rift level.[/QUOTE]
If you're going to do this I'd recommend setting your game details to private incase your account gets a manual
Showing the 5 most recent posts.